Join now and your membership will be current until December 31, 2013!
The Endometriosis Association (Qld) Inc is the only remaining not-for-profit endometriosis group functioning in Australia.
You don’t need to be based in Queensland to join. Your QENDO membership helps our volunteers to continue -
- providing non-biased support to those affected by endometriosis and
- to create public awareness
Membership is just $30.00 per year ($20.00 concession). To apply, simply click here to download a membership form and send it to -
Endometriosis Association (Qld) Inc.
PO Box 39
Red Hill QLD 4059
Alternatively, you can scan and email it to info (at) qendo.org.au
QENDO membership advantages
- A support network especially for endometriosis – we understand what you’re going through
- The opportunity to become involved in helping raise awareness and creating support groups in their local areas
- Access to the Kim Goodwin Memorial Library – members can borrow books
- Quarterly informative and entertaining newsletter
- Discounted entry to all QENDO events
- Current and relevant information regarding endometriosis
- Information and access to QENDO meetings & seminars
- QENDO communicates with other international endometriosis support organisations to unify international awareness activities
Best of all, you’re helping to make a difference.
Once your membership is received, we will send you a new QENDO member information pack. Membership renewals occur annually on 1st January.
Become a member today. You don’t have to suffer in silence.
Questions? Simply contact us or contact our messagebank (07) 3321 4408.