Everyone is invited to attend a FREE INFORMATION EVENING with:
- Dr Gary Swift MBBS (Qld) FRANZCOG Fertility, Laparoscopic Surgery, Gynaecology & Obstetrics,
- Dr Elen ap Thomas MBBS (Adelaide), DRANZOG Holistic Doctor
- and Support Workers from the Endometriosis Association (Qld) Inc.
When: Thursday 7th August, 2014. 7.00pm for 7.30pm Start
Where: The Medical Sanctuary. 150 Ashmore Rd, Benowa. Gold Coast
Bookings preferred for catering and as seating space is limited: RSVP 5/8/14
Email, text or call for bookings and any further information.
E: firstname.lastname@example.org – text or call – Ann on 0400 479 155
For more information and bookings click here.
We need more volunteers!
If you can help then please let us know. We are currently seeking:
- a web site editor (WordPress)
- helpers at fund raising events
- various sub-committee assistants eg newsletter
Stories of your personal experiences with endometriosis (around 500 words) are always welcome for consideration for inclusion in the newsletter. Contact us with your story.
ATTENTION: The Wesley Research Institute SOLSTICE Study is still looking for participants
If you struggle with the painful symptoms of endometriosis, you may want to consider participating in the SOLSTICE clinical research study being conducted by the Wesley Research Institute Brisbane. This study is evaluating an investigational drug to see if it helps manage moderate to severe endometriosis pain. For details click here.