2014 is already shaping up to be another exciting year:
- We have been asked to produce a brochure specifically aimed at teenagers and young women with endometriosis and adenomyosis
- We have starting talking with the relevant organization to get information into high schools this year
- Endometriosis Awareness Week is the 2nd to 8th March and we are planning to hold a fund raising sausage sizzle at Oxley, Brisbane and an information session on the Gold Coast during that week
- To break up the events we are thinking of changing the trivia night to the last Saturday in August
- We have also been able to nearly halve our Public Liability and Volunteers Insurance by shifting to a new provider
Membership is due for renewal. The renewal form is available here.
Don’t forget the AGM on Saturday 22nd March at Sumner Park. Nomination and Agenda details are available here.
If you would like to volunteer to assist Qendo? If so then please let us know. We are currently seeking:
- a web site editor (Word Press)
- helpers at fund raising events
- various sub-committee assistants eg newsletter
Stories of your personal experiences with endometriosis (around 500 words) are always welcome for consideration for inclusion in the newsletter. Contact us with your story.
Wesley Research Institute SOLSTICE Study
If you struggle with the painful symptoms of endometriosis, you may want to consider participating in the SOLSTICE clinical research study being conducted by the Wesley Research Institute Brisbane. This study is evaluating an investigational drug to see if it helps manage moderate to severe endometriosis pain. For details click here.
ANU Canberra Online Survey – Impact of Endometriosis on Women’s Lives
Do you have Endometriosis?
If Yes… We are inviting you to complete an online Endometriosis Impact Questionnaire (EIQ). Your valuable participation will contribute towards a better understanding of the impact of endometriosis and to better meet the needs of women with this condition.
Your responses are anonymous and confidential. This questionnaire takes 15-30 minutes to complete online.
If you have any questions about the study, or if you prefer to complete a paper copy of this questionnaire, please contact Maryam Moradi, PhD candidate, ANU.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 0430 679 650